[NEohioPAL]Stage Manager/assistant director needed immediately

Amy Mathews ebichan1024 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 08:50:08 PDT 2007

--0-756526019-1179676208=:36026

The Draupadi Ensemble, a New York based company, is coming to Cleveland to do a production of David Mamet's Oleanna.  We need a stage manager/Assistant director immediately (Starting Monday).  Rehearsals will be in Parma during the evenings and throughout the weekend with performances concluding on June 2.  If   interested, please contact Amy Matthews at 646.303.5037 or curiousbelly at yahoo.com.

--0-756526019-1179676208=:36026

The Draupadi Ensemble, a New York based company, is coming to Cleveland to do a production of David Mamet's Oleanna.  We need a stage manager/Assistant director immediately (Starting Monday).  Rehearsals will be in Parma during the evenings and throughout the weekend with performances concluding on June 2.  If   interested, please contact Amy Matthews at 646.303.5037 or curiousbelly at yahoo.com.<br><p>
      <hr size=1>Ready for the edge of your seat?

--0-756526019-1179676208=:36026--