[NEohioPAL]Charming 2 Bedroom Cottage for Sale-Summit Lake Area (Akron)

K.E.E. karen326 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 10:13:06 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am selling my home in the Summit Lake area. This house has been remodeled with lots of love and care. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a clawfoot tub, the roof is less than 2 years old, new electric hot water tank, new windows, new front door, new electric panel, new plumbing, new kitchen cabinets, counter tops and sink, new toilet and sink in bathroom, glass block windows in basement. This house is at the end of a very private dead-end street. It also comes with an extra lot (123 Shaefer Street). It is surrounded by trees and birds. Close to expressways, downtown and the University of Akron. Just move in!

Call Karen Edwards: 330.338.0011
Just email for pictures.
karen326 at yahoo.com

Have a great day!