[NEohioPAL]"Herding Cats" 9th Annual Children's Art Exhibition

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Thu May 24 09:25:24 PDT 2007

Greetings,

WHO: Standing Rock Cultural Arts

WHAT: “Herding Cats” 9th Annual Children’s Art Exhibition
-an exhibit of art by children ages 4-17.
-work by Home Schooled and Public Schooled Children

WHEN: Opening Reception, Saturday, June 2nd, 2-4pm
-exhibit runs through June 23rd

WHERE: North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent

GALLERY HOURS: Thursday-Saturday, 1-5pm or by appointment

There is always excitement in a room where the imagination of children
surfaces. Going on our ninth year, we continue to offer a venue to the
young artists of our area. If you want to see what’s really going on in
the world, come and see this exhibit. The work is inspired, uninhibited,
and full of fun.

CONTACT: 330-673-4970

www.standingrock.net for updates

Thank you for supporting the Arts,