[NEohioPAL]5th grade All Star dancers to perform this Saturday May 26th.

Valerie from Get Hep Swing valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 10:36:34 PDT 2007

--_8c3b888f-5ce0-4cdd-888c-096c2923ee3e_

The Bohemian National Hall will be the location of the All Stars Lindy Hop =
performance this Saturday May 26th. =20
=20
We have been working with the 11 year old all stars for the past 7-8 weeks =
and they have become stellar swing dancers and performers.
=20
They will be doing a routine to The Buddy Johnson Orchestra's song "Shuffli=
n' and Rollin'"  I am pretty sure we can talk the kids into doing a few of =
their Hustle routines as well.
=20
These students are from Denison Elementary School and they have been part o=
f a four year grant that has allowed them to work with local musicians, dan=
cers and artists.
=20
Please come and see these shining stars in our community and encourage thei=
r creativity, talent, good behavior, self discipline and dedication to team=
work.
=20
There will be a beginners' Jitterbug lesson from 8-9 and dancing to a live =
band from 9-12. =20
=20
The All Stars will perform during the first band break at about 9:30-9:45. =
 The Ernie Krivda band is playing that night with the most wonderful vocali=
st Ms. Erin Kufel. =20
=20
The dance is only $10 and only $7 for students with a valid id.  The Hall i=
s located at 4939 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44127. =20
=20
If you need more information or have questions please see www.GetHepSwing.c=
om or call 216-374-1927.
=20
Take care and hope to see you soon!
=20
Valerie
Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=3Den-us&ocid=
=3DTXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507=

--_8c3b888f-5ce0-4cdd-888c-096c2923ee3e_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
y Hop performance this Saturday May 26th.  <BR>
 <BR>
We have been working with the 11 year old all stars for the past 7-8 weeks =
and they have become stellar swing dancers and performers.<BR>
 <BR>
They will be doing a routine to The Buddy Johnson Orchestra's song "Shuffli=
n' and Rollin'"  I am pretty sure we can talk the kids into doing a fe=
w of their Hustle routines as well.<BR>
 <BR>
These students are from Denison Elementary School and they have been part o=
f a four year grant that has allowed them to work with local musicians, dan=
cers and artists.<BR>
 <BR>
Please come and see these shining stars in our community and encourage thei=
r creativity, talent, good behavior, self discipline and dedication to team=
work.<BR>
 <BR>
There will be a beginners' Jitterbug lesson from 8-9 and dancing to a live =
band from 9-12.  <BR>
 <BR>
The All Stars will perform during the first band break at about 9:30-9:45.&=
nbsp; The Ernie Krivda band is playing that night with the most wonderful v=
ocalist Ms. Erin Kufel.  <BR>
 <BR>
The dance is only $10 and only $7 for students with a valid id.  The H=
all is located at 4939 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44127.  <BR>
 <BR>
If you need more information or have questions please see <A href=3D"http:/=
/www.GetHepSwing.com">www.GetHepSwing.com</A> or call 216-374-1927.<BR>
 <BR>
Take care and hope to see you soon!<BR>
 <BR>
Valerie<BR><BR><br /><hr />Change is good. See what's different about Windo=
ws Live Hotmail. <a href=3D'www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.h=
tml?locale=3Den-us&ocid=3DRMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507' target=3D'_=
new'>Check it out!</a></body>

--_8c3b888f-5ce0-4cdd-888c-096c2923ee3e_--