[NEohioPAL]Zach Pack Newsletter: June 2007

Sun May 27 14:37:46 PDT 2007

This newsletter can also be viewed on Zach's website at:
http://www.zachmusic.net/newsletter.html

*** The Zach Pack Newsletter ***
June 2007 Edition

 Howdy!

The summer is upon us! After months of cold and snow, we all can finally
come out into the open and enjoy the world (until it gets way too hot to
try that)!

May  has been an amazing  month full of planning and preparation for the
craziness of the upcoming months, as well as touring, and renewing my
inspiration a bit.

Lots of big new things are in the works and will hopefully be released and
announced soon!
I. NEWS FLASH:

* Distracted has been chosen for Shatter Records A&R Compilation Vol. 1!
They had this to say about the song: One of the best tracks we've heard on
Sonicbids, hands down,  and we've heard thousands. This song has "single"
and "Top 40" written all over it. It has it all: a relaxed melody,
instantly recognizable hook, and an earnest and original pop/rock vocal.

* Zach's touching rendition of John Lennon's "Imagine" is now a part of
the Covers Project. Check them out and listen to the song!
http://www.thecoversproject.org

* Several reviews has come out recently about 1.19.2007, including the
Plain Dealer, the Free Times, and Indianapolis' NUVO magazine! Check out
the reviews page of zachmusic.net!

* WJCU 88.7 is now officially a AAA radio station (like 91.3 WAPS The
Summit)! And, they have been spinning Zach's Face With a View CD very
heavily! The new Live CD will go into rotation in the next few weeks as
well! Listen in, and call in and request more Zach!!

* 1.19.2007 is now available!! You can order it through zachmusic.net and
at all shows! It makes a perfect graduation gift!!

* Debunkify, a great organiztion aimed to help people not smoke,
www.debunkify.com, will be hosting an online voting contest to pick the
favorite act during their state-wide tour! Keep tuned in to zachmusic.net
and to Debunkify's site for updates!! The 2 top vote getters will be doing
a special show in Columbus in July.

* SAVE THE DATE!!! SEPTEMBER 9th, 2007.
the 2nd Annual AN EVENING FOR CHUCK will be held at Musica (Market and
Main St in Akron) starting at Noon. Last year's event went beyond
expectations, and this year's event will blow the roof off of the
building! You can purchase tickets (pre-register) online at
www.zachmusic.net. This event is co-sponsored by PanCAN, and there is also
an online page for donations as there was last year! Many great things
will be happening at this year's event, including a set by nationally
touring singer/songwriter Kyle Vincent! Order your tickets now!!

* Zach has won a Golden Viking Award for Best Folk-Pop Act from Sven's
World! Check out Sven's World!

* Buffalo ZEF Records is very proud to announce its affiliation with
Spoken Word artist, TM Gottl! She is a talented and award-winning poet and
author and is a welcome member of the Buffalo ZEF creative community! Look
for her liner notes in Zach's new live CD! For more info visit Buffalo ZEF
revolution!

* As you know, Zach has written the theme song to "Into the 70's with Tom
Kent" which is aired ALL OVER AMERICA! But he also write the theme to
"Hall of Fame Coast to Coast" which is aired in many markets (though not
in Northeast Ohio). Please check www.tomkent.com for station info and
times! You need to check this show it because it is fun the radio should
be! He spins good music, takes request, has a blast doing it, and on top
of all that is a big Zach supporter! Dial in today!

* Zach has been picked up on almost 200 new stations, websites, and
internet radio stations this month, including American Idol Underground,
Sven's World on Live 365, Garageband, Fredio.com, MVY Radio, WDYN, and
Kansas City Radio!! Visit the "News" section of the website to get the
up-to-date list!

* A new video has been added to the Zach Press Kit page!

* This year is going to be a big year for  Zach. We need all the help we
can get from the Z-Team! There will be big shows, releases, new pics,
songs, etc! We really need YOUR help to get the buzz out, to get new fans
turned on to the music and the community of the Zach Pack. It's easy to
help, and doesn't take a whole lot of time. Posts will be placed on the
myspace group board (message board on the main site) about specific needs.

* The Z-TEAM has arrived! You can be a part of this great group of Zach
fans that help spread my music, website, and name through the avenues of
the internet! Email management at zachmusic.net for more info or ask Z Team
members at the next show! Thank you all for helping me get over 150,000
hits on the website, www.zachmusic.net the last few months straight!! Keep
passing on the love of my music and my website to friends!! As you know,
the passing along of the love of my music to your friends and other folks
you know is the best way to spread my music across the globe, and to get
more and more great people coming out to the live show!

* Zachmusic.net has become an Amazon.com Affiliate. This means that you
can shop Amazon.com from my site, buy stuff, and I will get a percentage
of the sale. This is a wonderful way to help keep the site maintained,
growing, and continually staying ahead of the curve. So go to the site,
and visit Amazon.com and start buying all your book, movie, and music
needs!!! I will be placing some personal recommendations on my myspace
page  www.myspace.com/zach, in the near future.

* The official Buffalo ZEF Records website is up and running! Check out
this new Creative Arts Community! www.buffalozef.net .

*Zach has been asked to help out with music for a program to help teach
and reach autistic children!
THIS WEEK:

27  •  Into the '70's with Tom Kent  •  (105.7 FM MAGIC WMJI)  •  7:00pm.
Every Sunday this great radio show is on in Cleveland! Zach wrote and
performs several theme songs, intros, and promos played several times
throughout the broadcast! It is aired all over the country, too! To see if
it's in your neighborhood, go to www.truckintom.com.

Zach will be finishing up a few house concerts in Wyoming and will be
returning to Ohio.
II. SCHEDULE:
June:

1  • Enjoy the Full Moon!

2  • Relay for Life •  (The Aurora High School Stadium, 109 W. Pioneer
Tr., Aurora, OH 44202)  • 3:00pm.

2 • Relay for Life •  (RB Chamberlin Middle School, 10075 Ravenna Rd,
Twinsburg, OH 44807)  • 5:00pm.

3 • Mustard Seed Cafe •  (3885 W. Market St., Akron, Ohio 44333,
330.666.SEED (7333)  • 11:30am. They have the most amazing brunch buffet
that you can find in the area!

3  •  Into the '70's with Tom Kent  •  (105.7 FM MAGIC WMJI)  •  7:00pm.
Every Sunday this great radio show is on in Cleveland! Zach wrote and
performs several theme songs, intros, and promos played several times
throughout the broadcast! It is aired all over the country, too! To see if
it's in your neighborhood, go to www.truckintom.com.

4 • KCIA •  7:00pm central time. KCIA1.com will be spinning Zach on  a
special program today!  Check out the "Tomorrow's Hits" for the playlists!

4-5  • Zach will be spending a few days in NYC as a personal guest to a
movie screening.

6  •   Northside •  (111 Main, Akron) •  8:00pm. These shows are always
unique and some of the best!

7  •  Blue Canyon •  (8960 Wilcox Drive, SR 82 & I-480, Twinsburg, Ohio
44087, 330.486.BLUE) • 6:00pm. A wonderful restaurant with a Western lodge
feel! Come out for this Ladies Night performance! Their Salmon is
delicious!!

 8 • Scott's Folkatoiurm •  (2567 South Arlington Road - Akron
330-245-0645) •  7:00pm.  Zach loves this place so much, he recorded his
newest Live CD here! Come out and see why it is such a great place! $7
gets you in and all you can eat!

10  •  Into the '70's with Tom Kent  •  (105.7 FM MAGIC WMJI)  •  7:00pm.
Every Sunday this great radio show is on in Cleveland! Zach wrote and
performs several theme songs, intros, and promos played several times
throughout the broadcast! It is aired all over the country, too! To see if
it's in your neighborhood, go to www.truckintom.com.

13 • Happy Birthday, Charlie! (Zach's amazing guitarist)

14 • Happy Flag  Day!

14 - July 9th  • Zach will be touring to Salt Lake City, Ut, Jackson, Wy,
and several stops in Montana! Check the wesbite regularly to get updates
on these dates!  Several of these shows are House Concerts.  Zach loves
House Concerts! YOU can have ZACH perform a house concert for you!
Interested in hosting a House Concert, please email
booking at buffalozef.net.

17 • Happy Father's Day!

17  •  Into the '70's with Tom Kent  •  (105.7 FM MAGIC WMJI)  •  7:00pm.
Every Sunday this great radio show is on in Cleveland! Zach wrote and
performs several theme songs, intros, and promos played several times
throughout the broadcast! It is aired all over the country, too! To see if
it's in your neighborhood, go to www.truckintom.com.

24  •  Into the '70's with Tom Kent  •  (105.7 FM MAGIC WMJI)  •  7:00pm.
Every Sunday this great radio show is on in Cleveland! Zach wrote and
performs several theme songs, intros, and promos played several times
throughout the broadcast! It is aired all over the country, too! To see if
it's in your neighborhood, go to www.truckintom.com.

30  • Enjoy the Full Moon!

III. What's ahead?

July 13  • Lime Spider •  (Akron, OH)  • 6:00pm. Full Band show!

July 27  • Relay for Life •  (Loudonville, OH)  • 10:00pm.

Zach will be on tour through Louisville, Elizabethtown, Nashville,
Indiana, North and South Carolina  from August  2nd - August 12!

August 14th • Cain Park •  (Cleveland Hts, OH)  • 7:00pm. Buy tickets now!

Zach will be recording and working on the pre-production for a new record
due out in the fall!

As always, the dates and times are subject to change, and new dates are
constantly added, so check the website often, and always call the club to
make sure of the details! www.zachmusic.net

IV. Recent NEWS

* Video shot from the live recording in January that is being released as
1.19.2007 is being edited. Look for some of it to surface on the website,
You Tube, and for sale in the Download Arena!

* Zach is on You Tube!! See his performance on the FOX 8 Morning show! And
watch the live version of Sundown from the Northside! After you've
watched, please rate the clips and then pass them along to your friends!
The You Tube links are on the News page of the website!

* Zach has begun recording songs for the yet-untitled follow-up CD to
Mesmerize with Crooked River Groove records at Tri-C. The initial plans
are quite exciting! Look for a mid-fall release date.

* Sundown has been picked up on Acoustic Fuel radio! Visit
www.acousticfuel.com to listen in to this interesting station that is "an
invigorating soundtrack to help maintain your momentum." Sundown will be
played on the following: AF Radio, AF Digital Magazine, Acoustic Fuel To
Go (Podcast), Acousticfuel.com.

* ZACH is on Garage Band.com. Visit there here to get a little Distracted
and then give it tons of rave reviews!

* BLT has been chosen to be featured in the Limelight on
ListenerStation.com on over 100 radio stations and their websites!
www.listenerstation.com

* Mesmerize is now available online! Go to http://www.brickhousedirect.com/
product/373.htm?parentid=1692 to purchase a copy for all of your friends
and family!

* Zachtive-Wear!!! Looking for the coolest new fall fashions? Want to be
the hippest in the office? Want to get that Christmas shopping done early?
Looking for a gift for that person who has everything? That perfect
birthday or anniversary gift? Get Zach Merch at the Zach Rack at
www.cafepress.com/zachmusic! There are also calendars, infant clothes,
license plate holders, mugs, clocks, mouse pads, hats, Christmas
ornaments, and much more!!! New BLACK shirts available now!! What better
way to say, "I love you!" than with some Zach Merch!

 * Face With a View has been picked up on many radio stations! Some of
which are 91.3 WAPS the Summit ( www.913thesummite.com - 330-761-3099,
Programming & Music 330-761-3098 or billgruber at 913thesummit.com) WNCW
(request at wncw.org  -- www.wncw.org ) KMTN 96.9 Jackson Hole WQFS
(336-316-2444 jhenders at guilford.edu WRDL 88.9 FM ASHLAND
(wrdl at ashland.edu 419-289-5678) 92.3 FM KROCK (spinning "Hello") -
www.923Xtreme.com Please call and/or email these stations to request
songs from the new CD!! (FYI - many of these stations are spinning
Distracted, Girl in the Corner, Sundown, BLT, and Chances)

* There is an AWESOME group on myspace.com that you should join (it's
free!!). Go to http://groups.myspace.com/zachmusic . If you have any
troubles with it, you can get there through my myspace.com site
www.myspace.com/zach. Also, on my myspace.com site, I have been posting
blogs, stories, thoughts, recaps, highlights, and such forth pretty
regularly at http://blog.myspace.com/zach. Stop by and enjoy!!

**************************************

I hope to see you all in June! And keep checking out the website,
www.zachmusic.net for updates, breaking news, and info! Tell all your
friends about it! Please pass on the love of my music to all your friends
and family, and bring out someone to the next show of mine you come to
that will get as much out of my music as you do!!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

The best thing to be is inspiration.

We should manifest ourselves in exquisitness.

 Thanks!

 Peace,
 Zach

www.zachmusic.net

www.buffalozef.net

If you do not wish to receive further monthly e-mails please reply to this
e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject.