[NEohioPAL]photo contest votes

Sheraldyn at aol.com Sheraldyn at aol.com
Tue May 29 14:31:09 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1180474268

Hi all,

I have submitted photos to 2 photo travel contests at Conde Nast Traveler.  I
noticed that 100s of people voted on travel pictures that were of the "Aunt
Sue on boat" variety and that photos of sights or events did not fare as well
although the topic was supposedly photos of the latter. The first contest is
over but the second is still open.

I think the entrants with the most votes had email list members voting. So  I
am requesting votes! One has to register to vote. Of course, you can also
enter yourself!

Please go to:

_http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/_ (http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/)

Click on "Live the Cover", search for "sherafoto" and vote or rank for my
photos. Five stars would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Sheralyn Graise

-------------------------------1180474268

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16441" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have submitted photos to 2 photo travel contests at Conde Nast Travel=
er.=20
I noticed that 100s of people voted on travel pictures that were of the "Aun=
t=20
Sue on boat" variety and that photos of sights or events did not fare as wel=
l=20
although the topic was supposedly photos of the latter. The first contest is=
=20
over but the second is still open.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I think the entrants with the most votes had email list members voting.=
 So=20
I am requesting votes! One has to register to vote. Of course, you can also=20
enter yourself!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please go to:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/">http://www.concierge.com/cntra=
veler/</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Click on "Live the Cover", search for "sherafoto" and vote or rank for=20=
my=20
photos. Five stars would be greatly appreciated!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!!</DIV>
<DIV>Sheralyn Graise</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; font:=20=
normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's fre=
e at <A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" href=3D"htt=
p://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A>.=20=
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>