[NEohioPAL]Stage Manager/ASM looking for summer job

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:52:19 PDT 2007

------=_Part_38312_24635530.1180479139471

Hey all,

My summer job fell through and I need money fro college!!!! I was wondering
if anyone had any positions open, backstage maybe, or any Stage Manager or
ASM positions that need to be filled.  I will take any type of theatre work
as well.

I am a highly energetic and hard working.  I am also passionate about my
work and I also look forward to new tasks.  I am skilled with Microsoft
Word, Excel, FrontPage, Publisher and other word processing programs.  I
pick up on things easily and it's easy to train me for any position when
needed.

If anyone has anything in the area, please let me know.  I can send a resume
and references on request.  You can contact me via email or my cell phone at
330-606-4633.

Thank you,

Craig Rosenthal