[NEohioPAL]S Euclid/Lyndhurst rental wanted

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:06:16 PDT 2007

------=_Part_12007_1621227.1180584376189

I am seeking a two bedroom apartment/duplex to rent in the S
Euclid/Lyndhurst school system for myself, my son and our cat.  I have
impeccable references and am gainfully employed. I would like to keep the
rent under $550 a month unless utilities are included.

Thank you for any help anyone can give,
Rebekka Willow

--
Ecstatic love is an ocean, and the Milky Way is a flake of foam floating on
it.  Rumi