[NEohioPAL]Director seeks Producers for Large Scale Indie Film

Bobby Jones bobbyjonesfilms at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:52:33 PDT 2007

--_ff98e171-def9-47c4-829c-09181a6fdffb_

Hi, I'm seeking Producers for the full scale production of my project, "Dau=
ghters of the Dead Earth's Night".  Normally I would handle all the preprod=
uction development stuff on my own, however the scale of this particular pr=
oject dictates assembling a team of dedicated professionals for the purpose=
s of assembling a cast and crew, fundraising the financial backing needed t=
o accomadate the process, requisition of multiple HD camera's, developing t=
he wardrobe and props required, securing a location to raise a green and bl=
ue screen set, finding computer animators to take the additional shots that=
 I'm unable to accomadate as well as fully run the production portion of th=
e filmmaking process.  As far as editing is concerned, I have a nearly full=
 suite at my disposal as well as a small recording studio for ADR and scori=
ng purposes.  I have also enclosed a copy of a brief synopsis as well withi=
n this to further generate interest.  The film would hopefully begin shooti=
ng at the beginning of fall.
=20
Synopsis is as follows:
=20
The concept for the film revolves around a nuclear future, tectonic plates =
have reshifted with catastrophic results, reforming pangea into the super c=
ontinent island it once was, that is now completely urban. Characters in th=
e film are born with horrible scarring and genetic defect, however for a ha=
ndfull of women it has yielded unusual (almost supernatural) gifts. Labeled=
 the Daughters of the Dead Earth's Night, these nine women fight to undo th=
e corruption and legacy of destruction that has led mankind to the brink of=
 self induced extinction. As a character points out, ninety nine percent of=
 men are dead, and ninety nine percent of those alive are sterile, of the t=
hree known that are not sterile, one is a notorious Terrorist (supervillian=
), the other the self proclaimed Emperor of the Continent (supervillian) an=
d the third is a child, hunted by both sides for their own political gains.=
 With all of this to contend with, the Daughters of the Dead Earth's Night =
appear to have their hands full - until the Dark Conqueror of the Universe'=
s Universes, the Governess (real badass supervillian) appears in orbit arou=
nd Earth, planning a three day seige that would inevitably result in the to=
tal obliteration of the planet. Understanding the world might truely be at =
an end is bad news for the Daughters, who have no choice but to stand up an=
d fight along side their arch nemesis' in an attempt to save the remainder =
of humanity, or atleast die in the attempt.=20
=20
Some of the characters are outlined as well for the general knowledge of th=
ose interested.
=20
Sapphire Dream: in her late twenties, with sapphire blue hair, electro kine=
tic and can travel within lightning, also controlling it as her greatest we=
apon.
=20
Hydra and Fyra Poe: both in their early twenties, identical twins and polar=
 opposites, one literally ignites or melts all she touches; her sister litt=
erally stands in a puddle of water and at any time can summon a tidal wave,=
 storm cell or acid rain. (Inevitably they are forced to fight to the death=
, at which time they cancel each other out in a most destructive display of=
 sibling rivalry.)
=20
Haley Hollopoint: the sniper of the group, once she glances down the barrel=
 of her wild west thirty-odd-six her eyes can focus to a focal point upto s=
even miles away making her the most lethal of sharp shooters.=20
=20
Diamond Blade: a future punk rock lesbian, with skin of a diamond, unable t=
o be punctured, sliced, braised or scorched, walks into every situation wit=
h a pair of diamond etched brass knuckles with long scimtar blades able to =
cut through almost any material. Literally she possesses the unique abilty =
to fight entire wars on her own, unable to be harmed in conflict.=20
=20
The Script is nearly completely revised for the third time and should be ab=
le to be viewed within the next two weeks.
=20
More information available upon request.=20
=20
Please return remarks and concerns revolving production and any other quest=
ions you might have.
=20
Sincerely=20
Writer/Director
Bobby Jones
440-884-0851
=20
=20
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorit=
e color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=3Den-us&ocid=
=3DTXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607=

--_ff98e171-def9-47c4-829c-09181a6fdffb_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Hi, I'm seeking Producers for the full scale production of my project, "<U>=
Daughters of the Dead Earth's Night</U>".  Normally I would handle all=
 the preproduction development stuff on my own, however the scale of this p=
articular project dictates assembling a team of dedicated professionals for=
 the purposes of assembling a cast and crew, fundraising the financial back=
ing needed to accomadate the process, requisition of multiple HD camera's, =
developing the wardrobe and props required, securing a location to raise a =
green and blue screen set, finding computer animators to take the additiona=
l shots that I'm unable to accomadate as well as fully run the production p=
ortion of the filmmaking process.  As far as editing is concerned, I h=
ave a nearly full suite at my disposal as well as a small recording studio =
for ADR and scoring purposes.  I have also enclosed a copy of a brief =
synopsis as well within this to further generate interest.  The film w=
ould hopefully begin shooting at the beginning of fall.<BR>
 <BR>
Synopsis is as follows:<BR>
 <BR>
[...]
of humanity, or atleast die in the attempt. <BR>
 <BR>
Some of the characters are outlined as well for the general knowledge of th=
ose interested.<BR>
 <BR>
Sapphire Dream: in her late twenties, with sapphire blue hair, electro kine=
tic and can travel within lightning, also controlling it as her greatest we=
apon.<BR>
 <BR>
Hydra and Fyra Poe: both in their early twenties, identical twins and polar=
 opposites, one literally ignites or melts all she touches; her sister litt=
erally stands in a puddle of water and at any time can summon a tidal wave,=
 storm cell or acid rain. (Inevitably they are forced to fight to the death=
, at which time they cancel each other out in a most destructive display of=
 sibling rivalry.)<BR>
 <BR>
Haley Hollopoint: the sniper of the group, once she glances down the barrel=
 of her wild west thirty-odd-six her eyes can focus to a focal point upto s=
even miles away making her the most lethal of sharp shooters. <BR>
 <BR>
Diamond Blade: a future punk rock lesbian, with skin of a diamond, unable t=
o be punctured, sliced, braised or scorched, walks into every situation wit=
h a pair of diamond etched brass knuckles with long scimtar blades able to =
cut through almost any material. Literally she possesses the unique abilty =
to fight entire wars on her own, unable to be harmed in conflict. <BR>
 <BR>
The Script is nearly completely revised for the third time and should be ab=
le to be viewed within the next two weeks.<BR>
 <BR>
More information available upon request. <BR>
 <BR>
Please return remarks and concerns revolving production and any other quest=
ions you might have.<BR>
 <BR>
Sincerely <BR>
Writer/Director<BR>
Bobby Jones<BR>
440-884-0851<BR>
 <BR>
 <BR><br /><hr />Change is good. See what's different about Windows Li=
ve Hotmail. <a href=3D'www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?l=
ocale=3Den-us&ocid=3DRMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0607' target=3D'_new'>=
Check it out!</a></body>

--_ff98e171-def9-47c4-829c-09181a6fdffb_--