[NEohioPAL]Offering Piano, Composition, and Theory Lessons

Jason Jedlicka jrjedlicka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:30:12 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C7A892.A0FCC480

To all interested people:

I am offering private music lessons in piano, composition, and theory =
during the summer in Strongsville (Cleveland's west side).  Lessons are =
available for students of all ages at all levels.  Whether you want to =
play music for the first time or are home from college and want to brush =
up on certain skills, summer lessons are a great way to keep things =
sharp.  Any students interested may continue lessons into the fall.  If =
you have any questions or are interested please contact me at the =
information listed below.  Rates will be given upon inquiry.

Sincerely,

Jason R. Jedlicka
Composer/Keyboardist
ASCAP Member
440.390.8181
jrjedlicka at gmail.com
------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C7A892.A0FCC480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080><FONT color=3D#000000>To all interested =
people:<BR><BR>I=20
am offering private music lessons in piano, composition, and theory =
during the=20
summer in Strongsville (Cleveland's west side).  Lessons are =
available for=20
students of all ages at all levels.  Whether you want to play music =
for the=20
first time or are home from college and want to brush up on certain =
skills,=20
summer lessons are a great way to keep things sharp.  Any students=20
interested may continue lessons into the fall.  If you have any =
questions=20
or are interested please contact me at the information listed =
below.  Rates=20
will be given upon inquiry.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT color=3D#000080></FONT></EM></STRONG><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Jason R. Jedlicka<BR>Composer/Keyboardist<BR>ASCAP=20
Member<BR>440.390.8181<BR><A href=3D"mailto:jrjedlicka at gmail.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>jrjedlicka at gmail.com</FONT></A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C7A892.A0FCC480--