[NEohioPAL]Any Subscribe to Porthouse seasons?

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:26:04 PDT 2007

------=_Part_27112_137632.1181190364774

I am writing for The Dailly Kent Stater this summer and I am doing a preview
of this season at Porthouse Theatre.  To add to my article, I am looking for
some people who are frequent subscribers, new subscribers, people who go to
at least one of their shows a season.

I have some questions I would need to ask you, so if I could get some people
to please e-mail me back with some contact information, I need some
sources/interviews.  In your e-mail if you could please reply with the
subject, "STATER: Porthouse" and with the following information:  (You may
cut and paste and answer)

Full Name:
Phone Number 1: (home or cell)
Phone Number 2: (home or cell)
E-mail: (preferably one you check every so often.)

My article needs to be completed this weekend, so if you could please get a
hold of me ASAP!!!!  If you would like to call me my number is
330-606-4633.  My voicemail is message friendly!

Thank you so much!

Craig Rosenthal, Summer Kent Stater.