[NEohioPAL]need information on screenplay to stage play

Mary McManaway manaway at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 21:01:00 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,
this is Mary from  North Canton Playhouse and a have a request from one of
my very dedicated actors:
He is interested in turning a screenplay into a stage play.  Hopefully "The
Three Amigos" could be turned into a stage production.
He would  appreciate help and information on the legal steps to allow him to
do this.
If anyone out there has done this before or has any information, please
e-mail me and I will pass it on to our guy!
Thanks much.
mary