[NEohioPAL]Paid Performance Saturday Canton

sean at mascot.org sean at mascot.org
Tue Jun 12 07:20:29 PDT 2007

=0D
<P>The Mascot Organization is looking for energetic performers to staff eve=
nts through the nation and of course, north east Ohio.</P>=0D
<P>We are in need of an outgoing performer willing to earn $20/hour on Satu=
rday in the guise of a "great" mascot character.</P>=0D
<P>If you have any mascot, pantomime, or improv experience this is a gig fo=
r you. . . and if you don't, why not give it a try?</P>=0D
<P>We need to have this staffed soon so please, if this sounds interesting =
give us a call at 877-9-MASCOT and ask for Sean or Katie or send an email t=
o <A href=3D"DEFANGED_javascript:top.opencompose('mascot at mascot.org','','',=
'')">mascot at mascot.org</A> and mention canton in the subject line.</P>=0D
<P>More events will be coming up this way throughout the summer as well and=
 I'll do my best to post on NEOPAL but feel free to give us a call or email=
 so we can put you in our database as well.</P>=0D
<P align=3Dleft>Thanks,</P>=0D
<P align=3Dleft>Sean Michael Russell</P>=0D
<P align=3Dleft>The Mascot Organization</P>=0D
<P align=3Dleft>877-9-MASCOT</P>=0D
<P align=3Dleft><A href=3D"DEFANGED_javascript:top.opencompose('sean at mascot=
.org','','','')">sean at mascot.org</A></P>=0D