[NEohioPAL]Show Choir Director Needed - PAID POSITION!!!

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 13:45:30 PDT 2007

--part1_c26.173714ed.33a302ea_boundary

You've read about us!=A0 You've heard about us!!=A0 You've seen us!!! Now co=
me=20
work with us!!!!=A0=20

The 40-member SELREC Singers Adult Show-Choir is looking for an immediate=20
replacement for our director who has gone on to a wonderful professional=20
theatrical opportunity.  The auditions will be the evening of Tuesday, July=20=
3rd by=20
appointment.

The co-ed chorus which is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Recreation=
=20
Commission ("SELREC") performs throughout the year at venues which have rang=
ed=20
from senior citizen centers to Playhouse Square, from community events to=20
summer concert series.=A0 We do a big holiday concert in December and an ann=
ual=20
staged performance in June with costumes, choreography, sets and props.=A0=20

The repertoire of the group generally includes traditional favorites, show=20
tunes, country, jazz and pop songs.=A0 Our current repertoire features Broad=
way=20
tunes from the past 100 years.=A0 We rehearse every Tuesday night from Septe=
mber=20
through June in the South-Euclid/Lyndhurst area although our membership hail=
s=20
from as far north as Mentor and as far south as Bainbridge.=A0 Our director=20=
also=20
runs additional rehearsals just prior to our June and holiday shows.

For more information on this paid position you may email me back at=20
stacilynv at aol.com or you may contact our President Laurie Angie at 216-691-1=
138 or at=20
skwerlady at sbcglobal.net for an appointment on July 3rd.  Please mention that=
=20
you saw this posting on the wonderful NEOHIOPAL website!!!

Hope to sing with you soon!!!
=20
###

**************************************
 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

--part1_c26.173714ed.33a302ea_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">You've read about us!=A0 You've hea=
rd about us!!=A0 You've seen us!!! Now come work with us!!!!=A0 <BR>
<BR>
The 40-member SELREC Singers Adult Show-Choir is looking for an immediate re=
placement for our director who has gone on to a wonderful professional theat=
rical opportunity.  The auditions will be the evening of Tuesday, July=20=
3rd by appointment.<BR>
<BR>
The co-ed chorus which is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Recreation=
 Commission ("SELREC") performs throughout the year at venues which have ran=
ged from senior citizen centers to Playhouse Square, from community events t=
o summer concert series.=A0 We do a big holiday concert in December and an a=
nnual staged performance in June with costumes, choreography, sets and props=
.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
The repertoire of the group generally includes traditional favorites, show t=
unes, country, jazz and pop songs.=A0 Our current repertoire features Broadw=
ay tunes from the past 100 years.=A0 We rehearse every Tuesday night from Se=
ptember through June in the South-Euclid/Lyndhurst area although our members=
hip hails from as far north as Mentor and as far south as Bainbridge.=A0 Our=
 director also runs additional rehearsals just prior to our June and holiday=
 shows.<BR>
<BR>
For more information on this paid position you may email me back at stacilyn=
v at aol.com or you may contact our President Laurie Angie at 216-691-1138 or a=
t skwerlady at sbcglobal.net for an appointment on July 3rd.  Please menti=
on that you saw this posting on the wonderful NEOHIOPAL website!!!<BR>
<BR>
Hope to sing with you soon!!!<BR>
 <BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>###<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
<BR>
at's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>

--part1_c26.173714ed.33a302ea_boundary--