[NEohioPAL]ANNIE GET YOUR GUN Specialty Set Pieces Available

Sferro, Michael Michael.Sferro at 53.com
Fri Jun 15 10:32:19 PDT 2007

=20

SPECIALTY PROPS/SET PIECES FOR ANNIE GET YOUR GUN

If you are producing the revival version of ANNIE GET YOUR GUN, we have
the following specialty props:

Tommy Keeler's Throwing Knife Trick with knife handles that pop out the
back. (This unit would require a new vinyl cover.) Annie's Act I
Shooting Trick that has a series of balloons to pop, all around an
American bald eagle emblem. Can be used with two confetti canons for a
true "flash finish".
Two large hard-frame flat posters--a life-size reproduction of Annie
Oakley and a small poster for Frank Butler, painted in sepia tones.

All units are professionally designed, built, and painted. We can supply
pictures.

Ansley Valentine
Ohio State Director, KCACTF Region III
Assistant Professor
Department of Theatre
The College of Wooster
1189 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
330-263-2028 Office
330-347-1519 Cell Phone
>>> "VICKI CALVIN" <calvinv at mail.mcsoh.org> 06/14/07 12:07 PM >>>
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

I want to post the knife trick on NEOPAL.  I also found some groups
doing the play. =20

Would you please write it in Director-eze so I can list it. =20

How would you describe the Americana set piece and the posters also?

Vicki Calvin
Theatre Office Manager
Medina Performing Arts Center
777 E. Union Street
Medina, OH  44256

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may =
be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If y=
ou receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it=
 in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy=
ing, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.=
 Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the m=
essage was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer =
system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.