[NEohioPAL]Berko review: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Playhouse Square Center)

Eric Oswald eoswaldbigred at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 08:24:34 PDT 2007

Sergio -

You forgot to add that what is also most irksome in
many reviewers' articles is their tendency to use
almost half the review giving away the entire plot of
the show.  I may have already known that Christine
Colgate cons the con men, having seen the movie, but
there are probably a lot of people who didn't and who
might have preferred to not know that twist to the
story before they saw the show!

I can't tell you the number of reviews I have read
lately that barely review the show, but instead give
away the best parts of the story to their readers - as
well as making snide comments rather than being
constructive.

Eric O