[NEohioPAL]Berea Grindstone Players' Readers Theatre June 20-30

Sue Overton berea_grindstone at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 07:51:35 PDT 2007

--0-1532281653-1182696695=:84314

We are presenting an original work by Bob Wischmeyer entitled "Carol's Song" - a tribute to Carol Wischmeyer - at St. Andrews Presby. Church, 23114 West St. Berea/Olmsted Falls (between Prospect Rd. and Lindbergh Blvd.) on the following dates:

  Friday, June 29 8 PM
  Saturday, June 30 8 PM

   This is a special presentation produced by Berea Grindstone Players and sponsored by Bob Wischmeyer with free admission, coffee, donuts, cookies and punch!

  The majority of the proceeds from both nights will be donated to the Brad Squires Memorial Plaza Maintenance Fund administered by the Old Oak Bible Church, Middleburg Hts. OH.

  After a year's absence, Berea Grindstone Players has reorganized under the artistic leadership of Dr. Jack Winget, BW College, with its first full musical production coming  in October.  This Reader's Theatre production serves as a  "Welcome Back" to our faithful audience.  What a year we have planned!  More on the 29th.

  Sue Overton, Neohiopal Rep.
  440-238-4166

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--0-1532281653-1182696695=:84314

      <hr size=1>Luggage? GPS? Comic books? <br>
Check out fitting <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz"> gifts for grads</a> at Yahoo! Search.
--0-1532281653-1182696695=:84314--