[NEohioPAL]Thanks NEOhioPAL!

Lincoln King-Cliby lkingcliby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:01:40 PDT 2007

This past week marked 2 years since I moved to Cleveland from
California and I've been a NEOPAL subscriber for at least that long.

Invariably the first question I get asked by just about everyone is
"Why Cleveland?" (you can usually hear the italics in their voice)
following closely behind the job that brought me out here my 2nd
reason is invariably the Arts/culture. (Nice people being a solid #3
and cost of living being a distant 4th)

While I still have not the foggiest idea how to dance, thanks to
Cleveland's wonderfully varied and equally accessible visual and
performing arts, I've been able to take in (and be taken in by)
world-class music, opera, professional theater, community theater,
ballet, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. -- many of these events
I've learned about thanks to posts here.

And one of the fantastic things about Cleveland? For all of the
performing arts orginizations that I have had the opportunity to
support, there are just as many still to be discovered.

I've also met some fantastic people (y'all know who you are) and been
able to enjoy some unique experiences thanks to connections made
through NEOPal.

So thanks to Fred and all of the NEOPAL posters for providing such a
great resource for keeping track of the performing arts opportunities
in Cleveland and Northest Ohio

Lincoln
http://www.myspace.com/lincolnjkc