[NEohioPAL]Seeking Dixieland musicians and wedding cake

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 19:16:53 PDT 2007

--0-1127634755-1182824213=:86161

List,
     Thanks for all the great responses to my request for ceremony musicians. That position has been contracted.
      We are now looking for a small Dixieland configuration to play for the recessional and cocktail hour.
       The wedding is Sunday, September 2 and the time slot would be between 4:30 and 6 pm at The Oaks on Chippewa Lake, which is near Medina.
       We are also looking for recommendations for a wedding cake baker.

                                                       Thanks,    Evie Morris