[NEohioPAL]Fight choreographer wanted

Renee Reinhart wrenreinhart at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 20:20:18 PDT 2007

--0-132862735-1182828018=:88408

Hello all!
I am looking for a certified fight choreographer for a high school production of Macbeth this Fall at Cuyahoga Falls High School.  Show dates are November 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th. There is minimal pay.  Commitment would be roughly once a week (3:30 pm to 6pm) starting in the beginning of October with fight rehearsals increasing slightly as we neared opening.  These are great kids and an amazing opportunity for them and for the right person!
Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you!
Renee
wrenreinhart at sbcglobal.net
--0-132862735-1182828018=:88408

<DIV>I am looking for a certified fight choreographer for a high school production of Macbeth this Fall at Cuyahoga Falls High School.  Show dates are November 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th. There is minimal pay.  Commitment would be roughly once a week (3:30 pm to 6pm) starting in the beginning of October with fight rehearsals increasing slightly as we neared opening.  These are great kids and an amazing opportunity for them and for the right person!</DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me if you are interested.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV>Renee</DIV>
--0-132862735-1182828018=:88408--