[NEohioPAL]Refrigerator and TV for sale

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:08:30 PDT 2007

<P><STRONG></STRONG></P>
<P>I'm moving so I'm selling my second refrigerator and my 32" Toshiba TV. The fridge is a small one (college size) with freezer included, ideal for students, theaters, organizations, singles, offices, small apartments, schools, etc... Price is $100 or best offer. It is in working condition and it doesn't have any problems. We're asking for a price of $100 or best offer. </P>
<P><FONT color=#000000>About the TV: The only problem it has it's a power supply problem that can be fixed at any tv repair store. Because of this problem, it won't be able to show any picture until fixed. We're selling in for $100 but we will take a good offer for it. Please reply for more information. Serious inquiries only. </FONT></P>
<P>I have pictures for both but I can't attached them since it's not allowed on NeohioPal. Let me know if you are interested, thanks! </P></DIV></div></html>