[NEohioPAL]Paid gig - plus sized teen actors needed for video

Bud Graske bud_graske at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 07:48:25 PDT 2007

--0-1634427679-1183042105=:24461

On July 10 & 11 a video on teen obesity issues will be shot in Canton. We need 3 males and 3 females with large talents to be on-camera spokespeople/models. You'll work with a professional video crew in the Canton area and be paid as independent contractors.

  We are paying $250/day and $150/half day with a $20 stipend per day for gas. Actors must be able to furnish their own transportation to the Canton area, and bring a selection of casual clothes to wear on camera. Snacks will be provided and lunch will also be provided for actors working a full day.

  If you are available on July 10 and/or 11 and can play 16-21 yrs. old, please send a note with contact information, availability details, acting resume (if available) and an attached recent photo to:
  kwilliams at suarez.com

  Actors cast must be able to show a driver's license and social security card at the shoot in order to be paid. Actors will be paid by check and receive a 1099 tax form at year end. All actors will sign a release for all images captured during the shoot. Copies of the video will be made available to add to your sample reel. All ethnicities are encouraged to respond.

--0-1634427679-1183042105=:24461

<DIV>On July 10 & 11 a video on teen obesity issues will be shot in Canton. We need 3 males and 3 females with large talents to be on-camera spokespeople/models. You'll work with a professional video crew in the Canton area and be paid as independent contractors.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are paying $250/day and $150/half day with a $20 stipend per day for gas. Actors must be able to furnish their own transportation to the Canton area, and bring a selection of casual clothes to wear on camera. Snacks will be provided and lunch will also be provided for actors working a full day. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If you are available on July 10 and/or 11 and can play 16-21 yrs. old, please send a note with contact information, availability details, acting resume (if available) and an attached recent photo to: </DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:kwilliams at suarez.com">kwilliams at suarez.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Actors cast must be able to show a driver's
 license and social security card at the shoot in order to be paid. Actors will be paid by check and receive a 1099 tax form at year end. All actors will sign a release for all images captured during the shoot. Copies of the video will be made available to add to your sample reel. All ethnicities are encouraged to respond.</DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC">Internet in your pocket:</a> mail, news, photos & more.
--0-1634427679-1183042105=:24461--