[NEohioPAL]CPT extends deadline for projects

Raymond Bobgan RBobgan at cptonline.org
Thu Jun 28 07:49:02 PDT 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B993.B2FB6760

We have had so many emails and calls asking for an extension of the Big
[BOX] application, that we decided to extend the deadline to July 13.=20

HOWEVER, if you get your application in before Monday (the original
deadline was 6/30), you will get extra points.

Please don't be mad if you worked extra hard and such to get it in on
time, we are just trying to make sure we have the best Big [BOX] we can.
We will definitely take your timeliness into consideration.

Thank you to all who have submitted already!

Raymond

=20

=20

Request for Proposals for Big [BOX] 08

Deadline July 13, 2007

=20

CPT is gearing up for the 07-08 Season. We want to continue to support
and celebrate local new works and emerging artists. Big [BOX] is one of
the ways we do that. After the success of Big [BOX] 07 we are extending
the series so we can include more artists and more projects.=20

=20

Big [Box] offers artists or groups the opportunity to self-produce their
own works. Big [BOX] is about whatever the artist wants to focus on.  We
open the doors and let the artist experiment, charting their own course,
making their own decisions, taking their own risks. =20

=20

Interested artists and groups should go to www.cptonline.org
<http://www.cptonline.org/>  and click the big box button or email
rbobgan at cptonline.org <mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org>  for an
application, or simply utilize the below application materials.

=20

How Big [BOX] Works:

=20

CPT will select seven or more artists/groups to be part of Big [BOX].
Each of these artists/groups gets the James Levin Theatre (upstairs) for
one week, Monday through Sunday. Performances are Fridays and Saturdays
at 7:30pm and Sundays at 3pm. This year's series will be offered January
4 - February 17, 2008.

=20

Big [BOX] is not about huge production values. It is more about the
performance.  The artist shouldn't get too caught up in elaborate plans
because they don't have much time in the space. But don't confuse
minimalism and resourcefulness with lack of style and quality.  We ask
that all set pieces be portable in case the show needs to be struck to
make the stage available for a late night performance. The space is set
up with a rep lighting plot suitable for theatre and dance.  Each artist
will have a few specials that can be moved around for their particular
needs, but the lighting plot must remain intact.  Color may be changed.

=20

Each artist/group will be provided a budget of $400 toward his or her
expenses.  The net box office receipts will be split 50/50 after that
$400 has been recovered. =20

=20

Although we will produce a direct mail piece advertising all of the
artists/groups, it is up to the individual artist to promote his or her
own show, and we provide you with show-specific flyers to aid in your
efforts to reach your audience.  We will send out a press release for
listings only.  Since the work being done is in development, there will
be no critics invited.  However, critics from the Plain Dealer have
attended and written about work in the past, but clearly state that the
work is in process.  Should an individual artist feel their work is
ready for the scrutiny of a reviewer we will be happy to try to
accommodate them. =20

=20

There will be a Big [BOX] Stage Manager, box office and house staff, but
it is up to each artist to provide their own artistic collaborators and
any additional technical staff needed.

=20

This is a chance for us to get to know an artist's work or new work by
artists we already know. =20

=20

Who gets selected?

=20

In selecting works for this series we look at a number of factors:

=20

Has the artist/group demonstrated their ability to produce the proposed
work? We aren't looking for top notch producers, but we do want to feel
confident that the artist/group has a clear understanding of what it
takes to pull off a show, and that they understand how to assess their
own capacity.

=20

All artistic enterprises require risk and there are no guarantees.
However, it's important to demonstrate a level of artistic excellence
and an understanding of artistry. This might be demonstrated in a work
sample, resume of artist, script of past or current work, or in a
project summary.

=20

Is the work adventurous and new? CPT has a history of producing work
that no one else in town will produce because it is somehow "outside the
box." The work doesn't need to be experimental or weird (though that is
fine too), but it does need to be relevant and compelling.

=20

How will Big [BOX] impact this artist professionally and artistically?
CPT wants to have a real impact on the community and provide resources
to artists who will most benefit.=20

=20

If you would like to be considered for the 2007-08 Big [BOX] Series,
please fill out the below application form, or you can request an word
document form from Artistic at cptonline.org
<mailto:Artistic at cptonline.org>  , or at www.cptonline.org

=20

Deadline for submissions is July 13, 2007.=20

=20

Big [BOX]  08  APPLICATION

Deadline: June 30, 2007

=20

Thank you for your interest in Big [BOX]. Please complete the
application and submit it with your supplemental materials and a work
sample (if available) to: Attn: Big [BOX], Cleveland Public Theatre,
6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH  44102

=20

Name/Group______________________________________________________________

=20

Contact
Name________________________________________________________________

=20

Address_________________________________________________________________
___

=20

Phone________________ Cell________________ E-Mail________________

=20

Artistic Discipline (e.g. music, theatre, dance, puppetry,
etc.)_____________

=20

Title of
Work/Show_________________________________________________________

=20

Length of piece/event

=20

Requested performance dates in order of
preference:__________________________

=20

Attach up to two sheets for the following:

=20

1) Describe the project. (Who will be involved, what is the basis for
the piece, how do you currently envision it?)

=20

2) What are your production needs? (stage, lighting, special effects,
etc)

=20

3) How will participation in Big[BOX] impact you as an artist and the
growth of the proposed piece?

=20

4) What is your background and experience that gives you confidence that
you can complete this project? What skills do you have to be able to
produce the work?

=20

5) Sometimes CPT pairs up artists or groups with shorter works to
maximize box office and space. Would you be willing to participate if
you were on a double bill?

=20

Supplementary Materials: Include any additional information to support
your application including resume, bio, script, treatment, artistic
statement, etc.

=20

Work Sample: Include work samples such as video, photos, past scripts,
etc. Please label the sample clearly so we know how to relate the sample
to the proposal.=20

=20

Video materials will only be returned to those artists who are not
selected for Big [BOX] and who include an appropriate sized, stamped,
and addressed envelope.=20

=20

=20

Big [BOX] Past Artists
2006-07
Mike Geither - Living Tall
Michael Sepesy - Ms. Adventures
Lisa Siciliano - When the Wind Blows
Najaa Young - The Future of the Funk
Lisa K. Lock - Without Feathers
Amy Notley - Sucking the Life
Mary Weems - Wearing Numbers and Rainbows
Double-Edge Dance - Fault Lines
Trad A Burns - My Name is Rachel Corrie

2005-06
Myron J. Lewis and Jaqi Loewy-Mr. Lewis Rules
Daniel Elihu Kramer-Love Suicide
Lynn Deering and Chris DiCello-Coming of Age
Eric Alleman-New American Appliances
Joe Booth-Family Outing=20

2004-05
Aaron Rapljenovic and Zoe Schultz - GEMini
David Hansen - The Vampyres
Ryan Lott - Connect, A Party in 3 Acts
Perren Hedderson - Apply Within
Nina Domingue - Mo Pas Connin
Mike Geither - Citizenship in the Nation

2003-04
Eclectic Circus
Alex P. Michaels - The M.A.N.
Sarah Morton - 4 Minutes to Happy

2002-03
Antaeus Dance
Christopher Johnston - Theories of Relativity
InLet Dance Theatre
Michael D. Sepesy - Loserville
David Hansen - I Hate This
Wild Plum Productions
Titlewave Theatre - Charge
Aaron Rapljenovic and Robert Wesner - White River Crossing

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

Raymond Bobgan

Executive Artistic Director

Cleveland Public Theatre

216-631-2727 x202

=20

=20

addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies
of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful. =20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B993.B2FB6760

xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PostalCode"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"State"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"Street"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"address"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Franklin Gothic Book";
	panose-1:2 11 5 3 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Franklin Gothic Demi";
	panose-1:2 11 7 3 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light";}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	color:windowtext;}
h1
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	text-align:center;
	page-break-after:avoid;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light";
	color:windowtext;
	text-transform:uppercase;
	font-weight:bold;}
p.MsoBodyText, li.MsoBodyText, div.MsoBodyText
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light";
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	color:white;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We have had so many emails and calls asking for an =
extension
of the Big [BOX] application, that we decided to extend the deadline to =
July 13.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>HOWEVER, if you get your application in before Monday =
(the
original deadline was 6/30), you will get extra =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Please don’t be mad if you worked extra hard =
and such
to get it in on time, we are just trying to make sure we have the best =
Big
[BOX] we can. We will definitely take your timeliness into =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Thank you to all who have submitted =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Request for Proposals for Big [BOX] =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Deadline July 13, =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>CPT is gearing up for the 07-08 Season. We want to =
continue
to support and celebrate local new works and emerging artists. Big [BOX] =
is one
of the ways we do that. After the success of Big [BOX] 07 we are =
extending the
series so we can include more artists and more projects. =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Big [Box] offers artists or groups the opportunity to
self-produce their own works. Big [BOX] is about whatever the artist =
wants to
focus on.  We open the doors and let the artist experiment, =
charting their
own course, making their own decisions, taking their own risks.  =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Interested artists and groups should go to <a
href=3D"http://www.cptonline.org/" =
title=3D"blocked::http://www.cptonline.org/"><font
color=3Dblack title=3D"blocked::http://www.cptonline.org/"><span
title=3D"blocked::http://www.cptonline.org/"><span =
and click the big box button or email <a =
href=3D"mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org"
title=3D"blocked::mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org"><font color=3Dblack
title=3D"blocked::mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org"><span
title=3D"blocked::mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org"><span =

for an application, or simply utilize the below application =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>How Big [BOX] =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>CPT will select seven or more artists/groups to be =
part of
Big [BOX]. Each of these artists/groups gets the James Levin Theatre =
(upstairs)
for one week, Monday through Sunday. Performances are Fridays and =
Saturdays at
7:30pm and Sundays at 3pm. This year’s series will be offered =
January 4

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Big [BOX] is not about huge production values. It is =
[...]

font-family:Arial'>Each artist/group will be provided a budget of $400 =
toward
his or her expenses.  The net box office receipts will be split =
50/50

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Although we will produce a direct mail piece =
advertising all
of the artists/groups, it is up to the individual artist to promote his =
or her
own show, and we provide you with show-specific flyers to aid in your =
efforts
to reach your audience.  We will send out a press release for =
listings
only.  Since the work being done is in development, there will be =
no
critics invited.  However, critics from the Plain Dealer have =
attended and
written about work in the past, but clearly state that the work is in
process.  Should an individual artist feel their work is ready for =
the
scrutiny of a reviewer we will be happy to try to accommodate =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>There will be a Big [BOX] Stage Manager, box office =
and
house staff, but it is up to each artist to provide their own artistic
collaborators and any additional technical staff =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>This is a chance for us to get to know an =
artist’s
work or new work by artists we already know.  =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Who gets =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>In selecting works for this series we look at a =
number of

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Has the artist/group demonstrated their ability to =
produce
the proposed work? We aren’t looking for top notch producers, but =
we do
want to feel confident that the artist/group has a clear understanding =
of what
it takes to pull off a show, and that they understand how to assess =
their own

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>All artistic enterprises require risk and there are =
no
guarantees. However, it’s important to demonstrate a level of =
artistic
excellence and an understanding of artistry. This might be demonstrated =
in a
work sample, resume of artist, script of past or current work, or in a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Is the work adventurous and new? CPT has a history of
producing work that no one else in town will produce because it is =
somehow
“outside the box.” The work doesn’t need to be =
experimental
or weird (though that is fine too), but it does need to be relevant and

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>How will Big [BOX] impact this artist professionally =
and
artistically? CPT wants to have a real impact on the community and =
provide
resources to artists who will most benefit. =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>If you would like to be considered for the 2007-08 =
document form from <a href=3D"mailto:Artistic at cptonline.org"
title=3D"blocked::mailto:Artistic at cptonline.org"><font color=3Dblack
title=3D"blocked::mailto:Artistic at cptonline.org"><span
title=3D"blocked::mailto:Artistic at cptonline.org"><span =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Deadline for submissions is July 13, 2007. =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

<h1 align=3Dleft style=3D'text-align:left'><b><font size=3D3
face=3D"Franklin Gothic Demi"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Franklin Gothic Demi";
font-weight:normal'>Big [BOX]  08  =

style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Franklin Gothic Demi"'>Deadline: =
June 30,

size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>Thank =
you for
your interest in <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Big =
[BOX]</span></b>. Please
complete the application and submit it with your <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>work
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Attn:</span></b>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Big [BOX], Cleveland Public Theatre, =
<st1:address
w:st=3D"on"><st1:Street w:st=3D"on">6415 Detroit Avenue</st1:Street>, =
<st1:City
 w:st=3D"on">Cleveland</st1:City> <st1:State =
w:st=3D"on">OH</st1:State>  <st1:PostalCode
 =
w:st=3D"on">44102</st1:PostalCode></st1:address></span></b><o:p></o:p></s=
pan></font></p>

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Grotesk BE Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'>Name/Group___________________=

Grotesk BE Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'><o:p> </o:p></span></fon=
t></p>

Grotesk BE Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'>Contact
Name________________________________________________________________<o:p>=

Light"'>Address__________________________________________________________=

Light"'>Phone________________

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light"'>Artistic
Discipline (e.g. music, theatre, dance, puppetry, =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>Title =
of
Work/Show_________________________________________________________<o:p></=

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Grotesk BE Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'>Length of piece/event
______________________________________________________<o:p></o:p></span><=
/font></p>

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light"'>Requested
performance dates in order of =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light"'>Attach up to

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>1) Describe the project. (Who will be =
involved,
what is the basis for the piece, how do you currently envision =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>2) What are your production needs? (stage,

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>3) How will participation in Big[BOX] =
impact you
as an artist and the growth of the proposed =

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>4) What is your background and experience =
that
gives you confidence that you can complete this project? What skills do =
you

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

style=3D'margin-left:.25in;text-indent:-.25in'><font size=3D2
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>5) Sometimes CPT pairs up artists or groups =
with
shorter works to maximize box office and space. Would you be willing to

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light";font-weight:

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light";font-weight:
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>Include any additional information to =
support your
application including resume, bio, script, treatment, artistic =

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light";font-weight:

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =
Light";font-weight:
face=3D"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
"Akzidenz Grotesk BE Light"'>Include work samples such as video, photos, =
past
scripts, etc. Please label the sample clearly so we know how to relate =
the

Light"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Akzidenz Grotesk BE =

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Franklin Gothic Demi"'>Video =
materials
will only be returned to those artists who are not selected for Big =
[BOX] and
who include an appropriate sized, stamped, and addressed envelope. =
size=3D2 face=3D"Franklin Gothic Book"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;font-weigh=
t:bold'>Big
face=3DVerdana><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext'><br>
Mike Geither – Living Tall<br>
Michael Sepesy – Ms. Adventures<br>
Lisa Siciliano – When the Wind Blows<br>
Najaa Young – The Future of the Funk<br>
Lisa K. Lock – Without Feathers<br>
Amy Notley – Sucking the Life<br>
Mary Weems – Wearing Numbers and Rainbows<br>
Double-Edge Dance – Fault Lines<br>
Trad A Burns – My Name is Rachel =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;font-weight:bold'>2005-06</span></fo=
nt></b><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
color:windowtext'><br>
Myron J. Lewis and Jaqi Loewy—Mr. Lewis Rules<br>
Daniel Elihu Kramer—Love Suicide<br>
Lynn Deering and Chris DiCello—Coming of Age<br>
Eric Alleman—New American Appliances<br>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;font-weight:bold'>2004-05</span></fo=
nt></b><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
color:windowtext'><br>
Aaron Rapljenovic and Zoe Schultz – GEMini<br>
David Hansen – The Vampyres<br>
Ryan Lott – Connect, A Party in 3 Acts<br>
Perren Hedderson – Apply Within<br>
Nina Domingue – Mo Pas Connin<br>
Mike Geither – Citizenship in the =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;font-weight:bold'>2003-04</span></fo=
nt></b><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
color:windowtext'><br>
Eclectic Circus<br>
Alex P. Michaels – The M.A.N.<br>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;font-weight:bold'>2002-03</span></fo=
nt></b><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
color:windowtext'><br>
Antaeus Dance<br>
Christopher Johnston – Theories of Relativity<br>
InLet Dance Theatre<br>
Michael D. Sepesy – Loserville<br>
David Hansen – I Hate This<br>
Wild <st1:place w:st=3D"on">Plum</st1:place> Productions<br>
Titlewave Theatre – Charge<br>
Aaron Rapljenovic and Robert Wesner – <st1:place w:st=3D"on">White =
River</st1:place>

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;
font-family:Arial'>Raymond Bobgan</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;
font-family:Arial'>Executive Artistic =
Director</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;
font-family:Arial'>Cleveland Public Theatre</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;
font-family:Arial'>216-631-2727 x202</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;
font-family:Arial'>This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity =
whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this =
message,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all =
copies
of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, =
or
reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized =
and may
be unlawful.  </span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B993.B2FB6760--