[NEohioPAL]Tonight: WCKO w/ vocalist Lori Cahan-Simon & Martin Moscow

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Tue Jul 3 07:48:49 PDT 2007

Hi all!
I'd like to invite you to the Beachwood Aquatic Center tonight from
6-8:30 pm to hear the Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra featuring
Martin Moscow and me, Lori Cahan-Simon, on vocals.  We're planning to
have a lot of fun, so come and visit!  This is a free concert.

The BAC is at Fairmont Blvd, just west of Richmond Road, in Beachwood.

The pool is like a water park and it is free tonight!

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan3
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan
http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to buy.