[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:05:18 PDT 2007

Something Dada would like to wish you a very happy 4th of July, and remind you that it does mean more than beer, barbeque, and fireworks (though beer, barbeque, and fireworks are awful nice).  No matter what differences you may have with the country, its leaders, and its policies, we are fortunate enough where we can have those differences freely.  We can do an impression of the President on our stage, and not worry that the secret police will show up the next day and take us away.  We can have an election where it has to be settled in court, and it doesn't end in a military coup.  In short, for all its flaws (and there are plenty), we are pretty lucky to live where we do.  So take a moment after watching someone scarf down 50 hot dogs in 12 minutes and count your blessings, and remember that you often get the country you deserve.

(Oh, and remember that Something Dada will be celbrating our freedom to make stuff up all weekend, so come down and catch our shows.)

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, July 6th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, July 7th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM