[NEohioPAL]Repost Tix for PETER PAN at Porthouse

Lockshine, Jeff JLockshine at beautysystemsgroup.com
Fri Jul 6 09:13:44 PDT 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BFE8.A01C15C7

Repost Tix for PETER PAN - originally $76 for 4 but will take offer -
July 10
=20
I have a soon to be 5-year old boy who absolutely LOVES Peter Pan.  He
will spend hours on end (if we let him) watching the A & E version
starring Cathy Rigby.  Call me ignorant, but I had no idea when we
purchased these tickets that it was not the musical version.  Should I
have known or investigated a bit more before hand?  Possibly, but the
advertising I saw gave me no indication that it was NOT the musical.
Believe me, I know the difference between Oliver! and Oliver Twist.
Needless to say, I called back for a refund.   When I spoke to the box
office about the issue the reply was 'just give it a chance' and 'it's
really quite charming.'  I have no doubt it may be charming and perhaps
enjoyable, but try explaining that to a five year old who is expecting a
to see 'Ugh-A-Wug' and 'I Won't Grow Up.'   I was also informed that the
system was not set up to give refunds. They did offer to waive the $1
per ticket fee if I wanted to change the date.   A simple disclaimer by
the marketing department would have eliminated this problem...the
mistake may have been mine for not asking the right questions, but
because of it I will have a difficult time patronizing this venue in the
future.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BFE8.A01C15C7

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3132" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN class=3D152441215-06072007>Repost =
Tix for PETER=20
PAN - originally $76 for 4 but will take offer - July =
10</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D152441215-06072007></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN class=3D152441215-06072007>I have =
a soon to be=20
5-year old boy who absolutely LOVES Peter Pan.  He will spend hours =
on end=20
(if we let him) watching the A & E version starring Cathy =
Rigby.  Call=20
me ignorant, but I had no idea when we purchased these tickets that it =
was not=20
the musical version.  Should I have known or investigated a bit =
more before=20
hand?  Possibly, but the advertising I saw gave me no indication =
that it=20
was NOT the musical.  Believe me, I know the difference between =
Oliver! and=20
Oliver Twist. Needless to say, I called back for =
a refund. =20
 When I spoke to the box office about the issue the reply was 'just =
give it=20
a chance' and 'it's really quite charming.'  I have no doubt =
it may=20
be charming and perhaps enjoyable, but try explaining that to a =
five year=20
old who is expecting a to see 'Ugh-A-Wug' and 'I Won't Grow =
Up.'  =20
</SPAN></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D152441215-06072007>I was also=20
informed that the system was not set up to give refunds. They did =
offer to=20
waive the $1 per ticket fee if I wanted to change the =
date.   A=20
simple disclaimer by the marketing department would have eliminated this =

problem...the mistake may have been mine for not asking the right =
questions, but=20
because of it I will have a difficult time patronizing this =
venue in=20
the future. </SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BFE8.A01C15C7--