[NEohioPAL]Networking Party for Everyone! No Cover...at the PGA Tournament this Saturday

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 09:29:00 PDT 2007

--0-1746251600-1183739340=:36169

Hello Entertainers!

  Thank you to everyone who came to the Fuzzy Pink Party at Traffic.  Here is another opportunity to network and meet.

  This Saturday there will be a party at Stonewater Golf Club immediately following the PGA Nationwide Golf Tournament.  This will be around 7 pm.

  Everyone is invited to the party.  There is NO cover charge for the party.  The tour is seperate.  You do not have to attend the tournament to come to the party.   Just buy what you consume at the bar.

  THIS IS FOR THE PARTY ONLY.  The tournament requires tickets.

  My business partner is also one of the sponsors of this PGA Golf Tournament.  This party will be part of the tournament events but is also open to the public.  What a great opportunity.  Bring everyone and come out Saturday night.

  Entertainment will be David Ritz and Genuine Son. http://www.myspace.com/genuineson

  Link to directions to Stonewater http://www.stonewatergolf.com/Map.asp

  Link to PGA Tour http://www.pgatour.com/h/
  and the Legends Site http://legendfinancialgroupclassic.com/

  Maureen Dempsey
  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

  PS  My classes are still running Monday Nights at 7pm.  Also, I will be available for private sessions again after July 16th.

--0-1746251600-1183739340=:36169

      <hr size=1>Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC">Internet in your pocket:</a> mail, news, photos & more.
--0-1746251600-1183739340=:36169--