[NEohioPAL]Looking for girls 18-25 to host Film Festival at CSU

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:13:49 PDT 2007

<DIV>
<P><STRONG>  I am in need of 2-3 good looking girls to be hostress for the upcoming Film Festival organized by OSTN (Open Student Television Network). OSTN is a subsidiary of the organization Campus EAI, providers of technological services for more than 200 universities and colleges worldwide. The festival will be held on July, 19th at Cleveland State University and the hostress wil be needed for 2-3 hours (4 or 5:30pm till 7 or 8:30pm). Visit the link to know more about the festival:</STRONG></P>
<P><A href="http://www.ostn.tv/website/eventspage/OSTN_Internet2_Film_Festival.html">http://www.ostn.tv/website/eventspage/OSTN_Internet2_Film_Festival.html</A></P>
<P>I don't know yet the details about how much you will be paid, but it will be an excellent opportunity for networking, remember, directors and producers all around the country will be attending the event. OSTN is affiliated to HBO, FOX and NBC amongs others well known tv channels. Please send a picture/headshot and a cover letter to this same email: <A href="mailto:elektrica53 at hotmail.com">elektrica53 at hotmail.com</A></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000>Thanks! </FONT></P></DIV></div></html>