[NEohioPAL]Re: Elyria Summer Theatre - call for musicians

Barbara T Aylward b.aylward at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 16:42:42 PDT 2007

--0-6487572-1184024562=:25667

  OK - I do get it.  My apologies to Mr. Caraffi - he obviously also gets it by virtue of trying to get the best possible support for his cast.  And yes, if I lived a little closer to Elyria, I would highly consider joining the board, to try and encourage, generate, cajole and otherwise get a better budget for their productions.

  I have chosen to play for various productions at little or no pay, just because it was a show that I had wanted to perform.  Unfortunately, it has also been my experience to see various groups minimize the value of live musicians ('yeah, we'll just play the CD for the dance numbers').  Since I have not had the opportunity to work with Elyria Summer, I mistakenly tarred them with that brush.

  Thank you to all who have had the opportunity to work with Mike, and to point out to me that he is an individual that I can look forward to working with some time in the future.

  Kevin Aylward

--0-6487572-1184024562=:25667

<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">  <DIV>OK - I do get it.  My apologies to Mr. Caraffi - he obviously also gets it by virtue of trying to get the best possible support for his cast.  And yes, if I lived a little closer to Elyria, I would highly consider joining the board, to try and encourage, generate, cajole and otherwise get a better budget for their productions.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I have chosen to play for various productions at little or no pay, just because it was a show that I had wanted to perform.  Unfortunately, it has also been my experience to see various groups minimize the value of live musicians ('yeah, we'll just play the CD for the dance numbers').  Since I have not had the opportunity to work with Elyria Summer, I mistakenly tarred them with that brush.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you to all who have had the opportunity to
 work with Mike, and to point out to me that he is an individual that I can look forward to working with some time in the future.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Kevin Aylward</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
--0-6487572-1184024562=:25667--