[NEohioPAL]Re: Elyria Summer Theatre - call for musicians

Ron Dauphin ron at rondauphin.com
Mon Jul 9 20:23:59 PDT 2007

------=_Part_133809_31620275.1184037839978

Now that we've gotten this Community Theatre/musician/pay discussion behind
us, please come support Elyria Summer Theatre's production of Joseph and the
Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Michael Carraffi is a fantastic musical
director and he's assembling a great team.  Buy a ticket & help build ESTA's
budget for next season!   Your presence will give support and appreciation
for the wonderful work of many talented musicians, crew and cast members.
Details for performances here <http://elyriatheatre.googlepages.com>.

Ron Dauphin
Elyria Summer Theatre board member

fromstage2screen at yahoo.com</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><div>If I were a musician I would "pay Mike" to work for him!  You are an amazing talent, Mike.  Anyone who wants an excellent experience should work with this man, pay or no pay.

------=_Part_133809_31620275.1184037839978--