[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Fri July 20 | HiFi - Lakewood

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Tue Jul 10 10:40:53 PDT 2007

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
pretty face! We are filming our show <span style="font-weight: bold;">Friday
and we want you to be part of it. We plan lots of audience shots and
would love to have you up front rockin' to <span
 style="font-weight: bold;">vanityCrash</span>. Also dress in your
finest since we will be filming interviews with fans throughout the
night.</span><br style="font-family: verdana;">
vanityCrash fans that show up will get a <span
 style="font-weight: bold;">never-before-released-CD</span> of our live
show we did as part of the Little Steven Underground Garage with the
New York Dolls. It was a very happenin' show. Cool huh!</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
two dollar discount off the admission cost. See we care about you too!</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
 style="font-weight: bold;">Email us back at <a
 href="mailto:dennis at vanitycrash.com?subject=Request%20for%20vanityCrash%20tickets">dennis at vanitycrash.com</a></span>
with your name, address and how many $2-off tickets you want. Then we
will mail you the discount tickets and the redemption coupons for the
live show CD. Email us <span style="font-weight: bold;">NOW</span> so
we can make sure we get you everything in plenty of time.</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
vanityCrash on at 11:30pm</span><br style="font-family: verdana;">
 href="http://www.hificoncertclub.com"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Hi
Fi Concert Club</span></a>, 11729 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107,
(216) 521-8878<br>
18 and over, $10 at the door ($8 with discount ticket), add $3 for
under 21<br style="font-family: verdana;">
 style="font-family: verdana;">
 href="http://www.quickstarproductions.com/rock_4_life.html">Rock 4 Life</a>
compilation CD featuring vanityCrash. This is a great CD for great
cause, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (cure only by a liver
transplant), and features 22 cool acts from across the country. The CD
will be available at the show for only $5!</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
songs "New Girl" and "Legend" are featured in the upcoming film <span
 style="font-weight: bold;">"Head of the Co mpany"</span>. The comedy
stars Keith Bracken as a boss who serves a hire purpose and Timothy A.
King as a job candidate frustrated by discrimination. The film previews
July 28 and is being submitted to all the major film festivals. Stay
tune for more film news next month.</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
showcase at the <a href="http://www.mpmf.com">Midpoint Music Festival</a>
this fall in Cincinnati. We played the festival two years ago, had a
rockin' time, made great contacts and met some very cool acts (like our
faves <a href="http://www.myspace.com/gof">Girls on Film</a>). We
can't wait to do it again!</span><br style="font-family: verdana;">
lately and our Verlie's show got captured on video. Be sure to check
the clips out at <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://</a><a
 href="http://www.verliescafe%0A%20.com/video1.htm">www.verliescafe.com/video1.htm</a>.</span><br
 style="font-family: verdana;">
butt killing people nightly. Staring as Dr. Jekyll and his evil alter
ego Mr Hyde, Dan has the stage oozing in blood from impaling a sorry
fella to ripping out a woman's heart! Don't miss this one-of-a-kind
production at the <a href="http://www.beckcenter.org">Beck Center of
the Arts</a>.<br>
 size="2">Vanity Crash is Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager and
Jason Giaco<br>
 style="font-family: verdana;">