[NEohioPAL]Something Dada's Everyday All-Stars

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:52:49 PDT 2007

In honor of MLB's midsummer classic, Something Dada would like to present to you our Everyday All-Stars:

Customer Service
Starter - That really loud lady at Wendy's.  Sure, they give you a microphone to communicate your order back to the grill folks, but why bother using it when you can just screech loud enough for the folks next door to hear?

Reserve - The guy at the sandwich shop who had to put out his blunt before he could come serve you.

Traffic Barrels
Starter - The ones surrounding the mysterious hole in the middle of the street.  Rather than, I don't know, filling the hole, just put 4 barrels unannounced right in the middle of the street.

Reserves - The ones that come up 5 feet before the lane closes while you're hurtling down the highway at 75 MPH.

Dog
Starter - The one that thinks 2 AM Wednesday is a great time to start barking and howling for hours on end.

Reserve - The one whose owner thinks that poop bags are for everyone else, and leaves a present in the middle of your lawn.

Traffic Cop
Starter - The one who hasn't figured out clear hand signals yet, so looks like he's waving people into a 4-way accident, then glowers at you because you aren't going fast enough.

Reserve - The one right over the crest of the hill looking for anyone going 7 miles over the speed limit.

Invention
Starter - DVR/TIVO.  What on earth did we do without your glorious recording capabilities?  Thankfully, the memory of having to watch whatever garbage is on when we sit down is fading into the memory fog with having to get up to change the channels.

Reserve - Fire.  Also useful.

Speaking of DVR, set your's to record whatever it is you want to see this Friday and Saturday (who can resist America's Got the
Hoff?), because you're coming down to the Tower Press Building to get LIVE, non-rewindable comedy, made for you right on the spot.  Go to http://www.somethingdada.com or call 216.696.4242 right now to make your reservations.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, July 6th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, July 7th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM