[NEohioPAL]Searching for vocal teacher

Kyra Kelley starshinek3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 10:15:48 PDT 2007

--0-342873548-1184606148=:50790

My name is Kyra and I am a young actress in search of vocal training. I am 17, a soprano, and have been participating in musical theatre since age 5. I've been in high school chamber choir and have taken a few months of classical vocal training. I wish to pursue musical theatre and therefore am in need of either theatrical or classical training. I live in the Windham/Garrettsville area in Portage County. Anyone interested in taking on another student please respond to this e-mail or call me (330) 554-6086.
  Thank you!
  Kyra Kelley

--0-342873548-1184606148=:50790

      <hr size=1>Ready for the edge of your seat?

--0-342873548-1184606148=:50790--