[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "BIRTH: The Play"

Jaime Bouvier jaime_bouvier at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 14:15:07 PDT 2007

AUDITIONS FOR "BIRTH: The Play"

On Saturday September 29, there will be a production
of "BIRTH: The Play" as part of a Labor Day event, to
celebrate Women and Birth.  Jaime Bouvier will direct.

We are looking for 8 actresses 20-?? to portray 8
characters who share their birth experiences with the
audience.

There will be two opportunities to audition.

Sunday, July 22 beginning promptly at 12:00 noon.
Please arrive at noon.

Wednesday, July 25, beginning promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Please arrive at 6.

Auditions will take place at Cleveland Public Theatre.
 Please look for the signs.

Cleveland Public Theatre is located at the corner of
Detroit and West 65th Street on the near west side of
Cleveland.
The address is:
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
(CPT is not involved in the event, but has graciously
allowed auditions to be held there).

Please be prepared to do a cold reading from the
script.  Please also be prepared to participate in a
short-warm-up and to sing with the group.  We are not
looking for beautiful voices, but the freedom to use
your voice, and the discipline to listen to others in
the group.

You do not need to bring a monologue or a song.  If
you already have one memorized and would like the
opportunity to perform it, please tell us at the
beginning of auditions and we will make sure to set
aside time for it.

If you have any questions about the auditions, please
contact
Jaime Bouvier at (216) 258-1574.

If you have  questions about the Labor Day event,
please contact
Amy Klompfas at (216) 240-9549.