[NEohioPAL]*Vanity Crash* | Fri July 20 | HiFi Lakewood

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Thu Jul 19 10:49:19 PDT 2007

Hey vC fans, we wanted to apologize for any inconvenience you incurred
due to our crappy email program that f*** up our emailing without us
knowing it. Thanks to those who contacted us about it. Hopefully we have
fixed the problem.

You only have a day to reserve some discount tickets for this Friday
July 20 show a the HiFi and coupons for a free copy of our live CD.
Since it is too late to mail them out, email dennis at vanitycrash.com and
request how many you want. We will leave them in an envelope at the door
for you under your name.

Remember, we need your pretty face! We are filming this Friday's July
20th show at the Hi Fi and we want you to be part of it. We plan lots of
audience shots and would love to have you up front rockin' to
vanityCrash. Also dress in your finest since we will be filming
interviews with fans throughout the night.

So, email us NOW so we can make sure we get yours at the door for you.

Friday, July 20, vanityCrash on at 11:30pm
Hi Fi Concert Club (http://www.hificoncertclub.com), 11729 Detroit Ave.,
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216) 521-8878
18 and over, $10 at the door ($8 with discount ticket), add $3 for under 21

Exciting News:
Just released - Rock 4 Life
(http://www.quickstarproductions.com/rock_4_life.html) compilation CD
featuring vanityCrash. This is a great CD for a great cause, Primary
Sclerosing Cholangitis (cure only by a liver transplant), and features
22 cool acts from across the country. The CD will be available at the
show for only $5!

vanityCrash songs "New Girl" and "Legend" are featured in the upcoming
film "Head of the Company". The comedy stars Keith Bracken as a boss who
serves a hire purpose and Timothy A. King as a job candidate frustrated
by discrimination. The film previews July 28 and is being submitted to
all the major film festivals. Stay tune for more film news next month.

vanityCrash got selected to showcase at the Midpoint Music Festival
(http://www.mpmf.com/) this fall in Cincinnati. We played the festival
two years ago, had a rockin' time, made great contacts and met some very
cool acts (like our faves Girls on Film - http://www.myspace.com/gof).
We can't wait to do it again!

We've had many very cool shows lately and our Verlie's show got captured
on video. Be sure to check the clips out at
http://www.verliescafe.com/video1.htm.

Lastly Dan has been bustin' his butt killing people nightly. Staring as
Dr. Jekyll and his evil alter ego Mr Hyde, Dan has the stage oozing in
blood from impaling a sorry fella to ripping out a woman's heart! Don't
miss this one-of-a-kind production at the Beck Center of the Arts.

Vanity Crash is Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager and Jason Giaco
http://www.vanityCrash.com
http://www.mySpace.com/vanityCrash