[NEohioPAL]Looking for a job in High Schools, Community Theatres, Professional Theatres.

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:25:08 PDT 2007

------=_Part_28480_13488186.1185758708567

Hey Everyone!

My name is Craig Rosenthal and I am looking for theatre work along with
hundreds of other people in this area.  I have experience in Set
Construction, Run Crew, Stage managment (University and Community Theatre),
Acting (Straight plays and musicals in High School, University, 10+ years of
community theatre) and light-board operation with some lighting
experience.   RESUME available on request.

About ME:
Junior at Kent State University
Streetsboro HS 2004 Graduate
Theatre Major in Good Standing

NOTE to Theatres>>>

Professional Theatres:
I am looking for Production Assistant, Stage Managment/Asst. SM jobs.
To School Districts and their Drama Club/Theatre classes:

For the coming school year, I am interested in working with directors in
many areas of Theatre with emphasis on Co/Assistant Director, Stage Manager,
Set Construction, Tech Director.  I am also interested in coaching students
with their characters, Finding a character, theatre games, stage make-up,
Basic Script Analysis and basic theatre knowledge as their director would
like them to know.
 *** Compensation negotiable/voluntary in some areas. ***

Community Theatres:
I am Interested in Stage Managment, Assistant Director, Set Construction.
*** Compensation Negotiable*

Thank you,

Craig Rosenthal
330-606-4633 (Cell phone)