[NEohioPAL]CIM GRAD PIANIST/MUSIC DIRECTOR AVAILABLE

Christopher Chung christopher.chung at case.edu
Mon Aug 13 17:47:57 PDT 2007

To: NEohioPal Subscribers

My name is Christopher Chung and I am taking appointments for the 2007-08 school year.  I
have numerous
theater credits as Music Director, Orchestral Conductor, Rehearsal Pianist, & Pit Musician.  I
have worked with
Lynnette Guttman, David Gooding, Maryann Nagel, Playhouse Square, Rabbit Run Theatre
(Madison, OH), Near
West Theatre, Westlake High School, etc.  I recently graduated from the Cleveland Institute of
Music with my
Bachelor's Degree and will have my Master's Degree in May 2008 which is when I will be
moving to NYC.  I teach
Fundamentals of Music Theater Singing at the Beck Center for the Art.  If you are interested
in hiring me or
would like to see my bio/resume please feel free to email me at cbc5 at case.edu and I will
email them as PDF
attachments.  Fees are negotiable.

Christopher Chung
Cleveland Institute of Music '07 [Master's ant. '08]
AFM Local 4 Member
cbc5 at case.edu

##
specific individual
and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly
prohibited.