[NEohioPAL]Open Audition for Short Film

sbonds1 at juno.com sbonds1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 13 18:39:03 PDT 2007

ACTORS!  Here's your last chance to audition for a truly unique film pro=
ject. The writer/director has spent the last 25 years working in various=
 capacities in the film industry in Los Angeles. He's a produced writer =
with two script sales to Disney, and has worked on many, many major feat=
ures and television shows over the last two decades. The film will be en=
tered into a broad range of festivals -- actors and crew will receive sc=
reen credit and a DVD of the project.

The shooting schedule is not firmed up yet, but will fall between August=
 22nd and September 12th, with a total of 6 shooting days.  Not all acto=
rs will be required to be present on all shooting days.  The shooting da=
ys will probably not be consecutive.

We held scheduled auditions on Saturday the 11th, but due to the shamefu=
lly low turnout of actors with appointments for auditions, we have decid=
ed to open up the process to anyone who feels qualified to perform in th=
e roles listed below. (Those who tried out for these roles are still und=
er consideration, and need not audition again.) You may bring your heads=
hots and resumes to the audition, or you may submit them to Steven Hood =
at: =

stevendhood47 at yahoo.com =

The auditions will be held at:

The Brook Park Public Library, 6155 Engle Road
Brook Park, Ohio 44142-2198 =

South of Snow, corner of Engle & Sylvia