[NEohioPAL]Candleabras needed for Fundraiser

Elizabeth Cohen fauxelegance at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 11:54:41 PDT 2007

--0-1468035272-1187117681=:86489

Solon Center for the Arts is in need of 24 table candleabras - silver tone preferred - for their Annual fundraiser on October 27, 2007. They do not necessarily need to all be identical.  We are also looking for a donation of dry ice for the same event. Please call Beth Cohen @ 440-552-7180 if you are able to help us with these items.
  Thank you so much!!

--0-1468035272-1187117681=:86489

      <hr size=1>Shape Yahoo! in your own image.

--0-1468035272-1187117681=:86489--