[NEohioPAL]Female Vocalist Wanted for Working Classic Rock Band

Brennan, Mike mbrennan at advizex.com
Mon Aug 20 11:04:52 PDT 2007

We have an immediate opening for an experienced, mature female
vocalist with stage presence for an established working classic rock band.

We specialize in classic rock hits made popular from the 70's to today. We =
perform 2-3 times per month.

We are currently working and have agency representation. Member ages range =
from the 30's to 50's.

Current influences include Benatar, Pretenders, Blondie, Ronstadt, Scandal =
and more.

Professional attitude, dependability, dependability, reliability and work e=
thic required.

Serious inquiries only please.

Please respond with photo, experience, resume, song list and contact inform=
ation.

Thank you.

Location: Cleveland / Eastern Suburbs