[NEohioPAL]Use hypnosis to meet your goals

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 10:34:34 PDT 2007

Greetings

As a long-time theater fan and a certified hypnotist,
I am pleased to offer my services to members of this
list serve.

Hypnosis has many uses for performers at all levels.
Working together, we can help you reach your goals,
increase your confidence on stage, improve
memorizaztion, or reduce stress in your life.

I practice in the Playhouse Square area, and in West
Park, near Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. My
hours are flexible, my prices are affordable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace.

JEROME MASEK, Certified Hypnotist
Certified Stress Management Instructor
216-267-5827, The Jerome Group, LLC

Member of ...
* National Guild of Hypnotists
* Mind·Body·Spirit Connected (MBSC)
* Volunteer for WVIZ TV-25, WCPN 90.3FM, ideastream