[NEohioPAL]Come say goodbye...and buy me a drink :)

pclement at kent.edu pclement at kent.edu
Tue Aug 21 15:49:43 PDT 2007

Hey everyone!

As some of you know, I am leaving for NYC on August 31st. I will be at
the Rush in Lakewood next Tuesday (28th) with some fellow Jekyll & Hyde
cast mates and I thought it would be a great going away/cocktail/ wings
celebration since I will miss everyone deeply! Drinking and eating
wings ( $.35 each..come on..amazing!) starts around 7. I know it is a
weeknight, but if you just stop by and say Hi, it would be wonderful.
Thanks to everyone who have made these past years fun and beautiful and
who have been there to make life worth the journey, esp. during the
hard times. I hope to do you all proud in NYC.

Best wishes and much love...

Patrick Clement :)