[NEohioPAL]The Unseen Place interview on WNIR tonight at 8 PM!

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 15:53:42 PDT 2007

I will be plugging this Saturday's shoot and call for extras on WNIR
100.1 FM.

As a reminder, I am trying to get as many performers as possible for a
shoot in an eerie abandoned factory in Barberton this Saturday from 9 AM
to dark (the bulk of the crowd shooting will be from 10 AM to 2 PM,
though people who stay longer and come Sunday will be able to be
featured more in the film as the balance of time will be spent on detail
shots and other sequences).

Check out http://theunseenplace.com or our profile at
http://myspace.com/qtads or call (330) 608-8760 for more info, and TELL
YOUR ACTING FRIENDS TO COME TOO!!!