[NEohioPAL]Rock and Roll Pianist Needed

Angie Laakso aslaakso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:53:43 PDT 2007

------=_Part_119525_18959297.1187934823002

Rock and Roll Pianist Needed in the Cleveland Area!
If you'd like to work weekend nights in a club atmosphere and you can rock
the 88 keys...

Contact:
Angela Laakso
howlcleveland at gmail.com
216.905.7293

From: david bird <davidbirdmm at earthlink.net> (david bird)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 05:27:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [NEohioPAL]piano tune

Dear Rachel,

I am apiano tuner and would love to tune your piano.

I've tune for Rick, several school systems, churches and thoudans of people .
PLease reach me at: davidbirdmm at earthlink.net    or 216 798-7105

David Bird