[NEohioPAL]Seeking local filmmakers to show their films at new theatre space

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 13:45:51 PDT 2007

--0-718689086-1188161151=:72006

Hello all! I am coordinating a local theatre and film night to begin Sunday September 9th at The Underground, a new club in Public Square. I am seeking some local filmmakers to show their films there. We have a huge drop down projection screen and a great sound system as well as comfortable seating (leather couches, etc) for a large crowd.  We are looking for filmmakers who have short films they would like to show.  There will be no charge to show your film and no cover at the door. If you are interested in participating, please email me at loiselswick at yahoo.com. All types of film are welcome, but to get in the club, you must be at least 18, as there is a bar.

--0-718689086-1188161151=:72006

Hello all! I am coordinating a local theatre and film night to begin Sunday September 9th at The Underground, a new club in Public Square. I am seeking some local filmmakers to show their films there. We have a huge drop down projection screen and a great sound system as well as comfortable seating (leather couches, etc) for a large crowd.  We are looking for filmmakers who have short films they would like to show.  There will be no charge to show your film and no cover at the door. If you are interested in participating, please email me at loiselswick at yahoo.com. All types of film are welcome, but to get in the club, you must be at least 18, as there is a bar. <br><p>
      <hr size=1>Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 ">Join Yahoo!'s user panel</a> and lay it on us.

--0-718689086-1188161151=:72006--