[NEohioPAL]New video from Cinekadavera_Digital: HangGirl 3

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:40:10 PDT 2007

<P><STRONG>    </STRONG>As some of you already know, my husband is making a web series in which I am the main character. I'm talking about the "HangGirl" series. After a lot of days of shooting and editing, we finally have it done and posted on youtube! I think this is the best episode so far, the quality is great and the dolly shots are just amazin. Please be just aware that the episode contains some strong adult language. We had some problems with the audio but we tried to fix them the best we could. This episode is very different since is not conventional but more as an anime/manga cartoon. Just watch it and enjoy, and let me know what you think too! Here is the link:</P>
<P><A href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=86SqDPLnXAc">http://youtube.com/watch?v=86SqDPLnXAc</A></P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P><FONT color=#000000></FONT> </P></DIV></div></html>