[NEohioPAL]services offered by copyist, arranger, composer

Chris and Deby cabdab at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 10:15:27 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C7E975.802803E0

Hello to all -

My name is Chris Auerbach-Brown and I am a musician living in the =
Cleveland area.  I am submitting this post to offer my services as music =
copyist, composer, arranger and conductor.  I have extensve experience =
as a copyist and arranger, am fluent with Finale, am a member of the =
Cleveland Composers' Guild, and can transcribe songs quickly and =
efficiently (I have perfect pitch).  I also teach music theory and =
composition lessons and classes at the Cleveland Music School =
Settlement. =20

Feel free to send me an email if you have further questions regarding =
pricing, availability, or other pertinent information.  I can give more =
accurate price quotes for work once I understand the details involved =
with the job itself.

Thanks much,

cab
------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C7E975.802803E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello to all -</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My name is Chris Auerbach-Brown and I =
am=20
a musician living in the Cleveland area.  I am submitting this =
post to=20
offer my services as music copyist, composer, arranger =
and conductor. =20
I have extensve experience as a copyist and arranger, am =
fluent with=20
Finale, am a member of the Cleveland Composers' Guild, and can =
transcribe songs=20
quickly and efficiently (I have perfect pitch).  I also teach music =
theory=20
and composition lessons and classes at the Cleveland Music School=20
Settlement.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Feel free to send me an email if you =
have further=20
questions regarding pricing, availability, or other pertinent =
information. =20
I can give more accurate price quotes for work once I understand the =
details=20
involved with the job itself.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks much,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>cab</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C7E975.802803E0--