[NEohioPAL]Excuse me, prigs...

Michael A. Miller mamiller107 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 10:37:44 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_35651528542917374441

Who died and made you "Team Copyeditor of The People of Earth"?

I'm a maniac about propriety in writing.  I don't disagree with the necessity to express perfect form in grant proposals and other professional writings.  However, I don't think it's necessary to jump some dude who was just trying to get a simple message out -- a favor, no less, from a "community" who purport to be supportive  -- and publicly humiliate him.  (Sorry to say, kids, this is one of those cases where Kev isn't the one who's looking like a buffoon here.)  He was asking for a prop, not submitting his term paper for a Ph.D in English.

Since you guys are so impeccable, why don't you look far enough past your own boorishness to remember that publicly correcting someone is the height of rudeness.  Shame on you and whoever taught you your conduct.

BTW: If you need to go on the attack, there are plenty of self-promoting spotlight whores (some on local morning shows who are woefully overexposed) who could use some redirection.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Miller
------=_NextPart_35651528542917374441

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: Modern No. 20"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1597" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Who died and made you "Team Copyeditor of The People of Earth"?  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm a maniac about propriety in writing.  I don't disagree with the necessity to express perfect form in grant proposals and other professional writings.  However, I don't think it's necessary to jump some dude who was just trying to get a simple message out -- a favor, no less, from a "community" who purport to be supportive  -- and publicly humiliate him.  (Sorry to say, kids, this is one of those cases where Kev isn't the one who's looking like a buffoon here.)  He was asking for a prop, not submitting his term paper for a Ph.D in English. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Since you guys are so impeccable, why don't you look far enough past your own boorishness to remember that publicly correcting someone is the height of rudeness.  Shame on you and whoever taught you your conduct.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>BTW: If you need to go on the attack, there are plenty of self-promoting spotlight whores (some on local morning shows who are woefully overexposed) who could use some redirection.            </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV align=center> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>Michael A. Miller</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_35651528542917374441--