[NEohioPAL]Thanks for Supporting "Ruthless!"

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue Aug 28 16:03:55 PDT 2007

--=_alternative 007EB39885257345_=

The lyrics of the title song from the show state that when it comes to
showbiz, "Can the compassion: the fashion is ruthless" -- but I'm happy to
say that the Northeast Ohio theatre community does not think that way.  So
many people in our community are filled with compassion and generosity, so
we would like to publicly thank everyone who supported our recent benefit
production of "Ruthless!"

Thank you to our cast -- Eileen Burns, Amiee Collier, Nicole DeAnna, Kevin
Joseph Kelly, Nick Koesters and Lora Workman -- who donated their time and
considerable talents to the production, making it a rare theatrical event!

Thank you to our musicians -- Douglas Collier, Gregory Cross and Tim Keo,
under the leadership of Musical Director Charles Eversole and Associate
Musical Director Michael Seevers, Jr. -- who donated not only their
musical skills, but also their sense of humor, to bring another dimension
to the production!

Thank you to our staff and crew -- Tod Huffman, Scott Ferrall, Casey
Jones, Joanna May Hunkins, Chuck Ayers, Allison Butler and Jane Butler --
for bringing their enthusiasm, ideas, and equipment to the project!

Thank you to our special guests -- Summit County Executive Russell Pry and
NEOPAL executive Fred Sternfeld-- for joining in the fun and providing the
perfect ending for the show!

Thank you to the various theatre groups and organizations who helped us
spread the word by donating advertising space and distributing flyers for
the production, who leant us props, who gave us a place to rehearse -- and
in particular to Cassidy Theatre and Weathervane Community Playhouse for
hosting the event and making us feel so welcome!

But most of all, thank you to everyone who attended our performances!
Through your support and generosity, we were able to raise a total of
$8,634.50 for the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community
AIDS Network -- making this our most successful benefit musical since we
began this tradition!  The staffs of both organizations expressed their
appreciation for the event, which we pass along to everyone who attended
-- it's your support that is helping to make a difference for those living
with AIDS and HIV in our communities.

We'll be back again next year with another benefit production, so we would
love to get your suggestions as to how we can make the event better and
more successful.   If you attended and have ideas for improvements, please
let us know -- and if you didn't attend, please let us know why not, so we
can try to fix that as well!

Curt Arnold and
Jenniver Sparano

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

--=_alternative 007EB39885257345_=

show state that when it comes to showbiz, "Can the compassion: the
fashion is ruthless" -- but I'm happy to say that the Northeast Ohio
theatre community does not think that way.  So many people in our
community are filled with compassion and generosity, so we would like to
publicly thank everyone who supported our recent benefit production of
"Ruthless!"</font>
Amiee Collier, Nicole DeAnna, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Nick Koesters and Lora
Workman -- who donated their time and considerable talents to the production,
making it a rare theatrical event!</font>
Collier, Gregory Cross and Tim Keo, under the leadership of Musical Director
Charles Eversole and Associate Musical Director Michael Seevers, Jr. --
who donated not only their musical skills, but also their sense of humor,
to bring another dimension to the production!</font>
Huffman, Scott Ferrall, Casey Jones, Joanna May Hunkins, Chuck Ayers, Allison
Butler and Jane Butler -- for bringing their enthusiasm, ideas, and equipment
to the project!</font>
County Executive Russell Pry and NEOPAL executive Fred Sternfeld-- for
joining in the fun and providing the perfect ending for the show!</font>
and organizations who helped us spread the word by donating advertising
space and distributing flyers for the production, who leant us props, who
gave us a place to rehearse -- and in particular to Cassidy Theatre and
Weathervane Community Playhouse for hosting the event and making us feel
so welcome!</font>
who attended our performances!  Through your support and generosity,
we were able to raise a total of $8,634.50 for the AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland and the Community AIDS Network --<b> making this our most successful
benefit musical since we began this tradition!</b>  The staffs of
both organizations expressed their appreciation for the event, which we
pass along to everyone who attended -- it's your support that is helping
to make a difference for those living with AIDS and HIV in our communities.</font>
[...]

</pre>
--=_alternative 007EB39885257345_=--