[NEohioPAL]Casting call! Need one male age 18-33

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:47:55 PDT 2007

--0-469436432-1188348475=:35579

Hello! I am casting one male part in my play that will be produced in September. It is a one act play, and the time commitment will be minimal. I basically need someone who is comfortable playing a rather  dramatic role in  a play set in the 40's.  Very melodramatic. You must be able to rehearse in the evenings, after 5pm and on Sunday afternoons and evenings.  Not every day, but several days a week until we go up for about an hour. Please email me here at loiselswick at yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!

--0-469436432-1188348475=:35579

Hello! I am casting one male part in my play that will be produced in September. It is a one act play, and the time commitment will be minimal. I basically need someone who is comfortable playing a rather  dramatic role in  a play set in the 40's.  Very melodramatic. You must be able to rehearse in the evenings, after 5pm and on Sunday afternoons and evenings.  Not every day, but several days a week until we go up for about an hour. Please email me here at loiselswick at yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!<br><p>
      <hr size=1>Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48252/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC"> mobile search
that gives answers</a>, not web links.

--0-469436432-1188348475=:35579--